*Software Engineering Intern (f/m)
Uprise is Croatian based, young fast growing IT company, working for energy and fintech sector for partners in EU and around the world with the cutting edge technologies.
Uprise d.o.o is looking to hire student apprentice for Software Engineering Intern (F/M) a position based in Zagreb.
- Supporting the development, troubleshooting and design of software source code using modern software development languages and tools
- Participating in the full software development lifecycle
- Using development operations, collaboration and source control tools: e.g. Git
- Supporting unit testing of code, including manipulation of data, for analysis of system requirements
- Student of Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Mathematics or other related field
- Basic understanding of object-oriented programming techniques, data structures and algorithms
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
- A strong, self-motivated desire to learn new programming languages, tools, frameworks and techniques
- Focused on targets, deadline oriented
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Experience in using version control system technology (Git)
If you believe you meet the requirements, apply for this position at email@example.com with your CV in Croatian or English language